You must have heard the name Andy Biggs if you reside in America. Andy Biggs is a name that needs no introduction.
He is an American politician and attorney representing Arizona’s 5th congressional district in the United States house of Representatives.
What is Andy Biggs Net worth, and what are the sources of his income? In this article, we will explore Andy Biggs Net worth, politics, career, and everything related to him.
Who is Andy Biggs?
The real name of Andy Biggs is Andrew Steven Biggs. He is the politician representing Arizona’s 5th congressional district in the US House of Representatives. This district was once represented by US senators John McCain and Jeff Flake.
It is in the heart of the East Valley and includes mostly Mesa and Chandler. He was an Arizona House of Representatives member from 2003 to 2011. Later he was a member of the Arizona Senate from 2011 to 2017.
Andy Biggs Net Worth:
As of 2023, Andy Biggs net worth is approximately calculated as $5 million. Most of his income comes from his business career.
He earns a basic salary of $174,000 from a US House representative. And his annual income is calculated at approximately $875,017.
|Andy Biggs Net worth||$5 million|
Andy Biggs Early Life:
The richest politician, Andy Biggs, was born on November 7, 1958. He was born in Tucson, Arizona, United States.
He got his bachelor’s degree in Asian studies from Brigham Young University in 1982. Later, he earned his JD from the University of Arizona in 1984. Finally, he did his masters in political science from Arizona state university in 1999.
An interesting fact is that he learned the Japanese language at a very young age when he visited Japan for the Church of Jesus Christ.
Andy Biggs career:
Andy is a retired attorney licensed to practice law in Arizona, Mexico, and Washington.
Congressman Andy Biggs is a House Judiciary and Reform Committee member. Besides this, he is also the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus.
After his studies, he worked as an advocate for a private corporation based in Hobbs, New Mexico. Later on, he moved to Phoenix to work as a prosecutor.
Also Read: Bailey Zimmerman Net worth
Source:arizona capitol times
He won around $10 million in the American Family Publishers in 1993, which made him financially independent. He decided then that he would pursue a career in politics.
- Andy Biggs acted as a representative in Arizona from 2003 to 2011.
- He became a Senate majority leader from 2011 to 2012. Moreover, he remained a senate President from 2013-2017.
- During 2011-2017, Andy served as Arizona state sector and finally became US representative from arizona’s5th district.
- Committees where he served as a representative include Committie on the Judiciary, Immigration Integrity, security, Enforcement Committie, Crime, Committie on Oversight, and Accountability.
- Besides these, he was a member of Government Operations, Federal Workforce Committee, National Security, and The Border and Foreign Affairs Committee.
- He participated in a television commercial for the contest between Dick Clark and Ed McMahon. He authorizes The Con of the Con –con and The Doctrine of Liberty.
- Biggs was one of the 19 house republications that voted against the National Defense Authorization act’s 2022. He co-sponsored the Secure America Borders First Act in 2022.
- In 2022, he voted to provide the Ukrainian government with around $14 billion.
- Moreover, he also voted in favor of an amendment that eliminated a project of a $37 billion increase in the defense budget.
Andy Biggs Achievement:
The Arizona public named Andy Biggs as one of the “10 Arizona people you will want to watch in 2019”. They argued that “Biggs makes the public case for the conservative position in defense of the Trump administration”.
He is very good at this, and his advocacy is well-reasoned. He keeps an eye on what congressional conservatives are advertising and advocating.
Source: Arizona mirror
Andy Biggs’s sources of income:
Being an attorney, his main income source is politics and his business. However, no information is available about his assets, liabilities, and house. As it’s confidential information, Andy Biggs net worth still shows he is the richest politician in Arizona.
Andy Biggs Biography:
|Full Name||Andy Biggs|
|Year of Birth||1958|
|Birth Sign Duality||Passive|
|Date of Birth||November 7, 1958|
|Place of Birth||Tucson, Arizona, United States|
|Birth Sign Modality & Element||Fixed Water|
Frequently Asked Questions:
To whom is Andy Biggs married?
Andy Biggs is married to Cindy Biggs.
How many followers does Andy Biggs have on his social media accounts?
Andy has around 615k followers on Instagram, 52k followers on Facebook, and around 22.4k tweets on Twitter.